Identifying strengths and weaknesses and the opportunities and threats has long been a standard process within any business model – but in this digital age, have you given thought into doing a SWOT analysis on your website?
The purpose of performing a SWOT analysis on your website is to discover which characteristics are important to the site’s success and what factors can be potentially harmful so that you can use these findings in your website’s strategy. Ultimately, you’re looking to continually improve the UX.
- Quick and easy checkout process
- Responsive design with full mobile support
- Outdated or ineffective design
- No mobile support
- New technologies to improve user experience
- New design trends to better convey messages
- Competitors copying features or ideas
- New laws or regulations
- Fraudulent activity